Communications and Social Media Coordinator
Rocky Mountain College, a small liberal arts institution in Billings, Montana, is accepting applications for a Communications and Social Media Coordinator. This is an entry level position.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Assist in the development and creation of the institution’s strategic communication plan and social media content calendar;
• Manage and develop content for institutional media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube;
• Collaborate on college-wide integrated social media plans and campaigns with Alumni Relations, Advancement, Admissions and Athletics to promote institutional and departmental initiatives;
• Analyze results of social media content and campaigns utilizing native and third party data analytics tools, while regularly presenting results, key takeaways and associated recommendations for improvement;
• Work with an enthusiastic and dedicated Enrollment Services staff. Position Requirements:
A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. • Ability to engage online audiences, specifically prospective students, as well as to provide valuable guidance on social media strategies to campus partners.
• Must be self-directed and able to work well with students, faculty, staff, and alumni. Experience in higher education is a plus.
• Is curious, driven to tell impactful stories, able to prioritize and think strategically and able to see the big picture while keeping a close eye on the details.
• Has proven ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize, and perform well on deadline as well as on long-term projects.
Leave a Reply.
MPSEOC.org | MontanaColleges.com
Montana Post Secondary Educational Opportunities Council
MPSEOC is a 501(c)3 Tax Exempt Organization
| Copyright of MPSEOC