Communications and Social Media Coordinator
Rocky Mountain College, a small liberal arts institution in Billings, Montana, is accepting applications for a Communications and Social Media Coordinator. This is an entry level position.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Assist in the development and creation of the institution’s strategic communication plan and social media content calendar;
• Manage and develop content for institutional media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube;
• Collaborate on college-wide integrated social media plans and campaigns with Alumni Relations, Advancement, Admissions and Athletics to promote institutional and departmental initiatives;
• Analyze results of social media content and campaigns utilizing native and third party data analytics tools, while regularly presenting results, key takeaways and associated recommendations for improvement;
• Work with an enthusiastic and dedicated Enrollment Services staff. Position Requirements:
A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. • Ability to engage online audiences, specifically prospective students, as well as to provide valuable guidance on social media strategies to campus partners.
• Must be self-directed and able to work well with students, faculty, staff, and alumni. Experience in higher education is a plus.
• Is curious, driven to tell impactful stories, able to prioritize and think strategically and able to see the big picture while keeping a close eye on the details.
• Has proven ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize, and perform well on deadline as well as on long-term projects.
Miles Community College
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS Reasonable Accommodations Statement To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Description @ https://content.milescc.edu/Employment/JobDescriptions/RegistrarPD-June2020.pdf
More Information @ https://www.milescc.edu/Employment/