The University of Great Falls is a four-year, private, Catholic liberal arts university with a main campus located in Great Falls, Montana offering both face to face and online programs. The University is committed to its mission of educating students for living and making a living. Founded by the Sisters of Providence, the University is a ministry of Providence St. Joseph Health (PSJH.) Shared Providence values of respect, compassion, justice, excellence and stewardship shape the missions of both the University and PSJH. Applicants must possess a personal philosophy compatible with a Catholic university environment.
Full time, benefit-eligible, exempt
Office of Admissions
Vice President for Enrollment Management
NUMBER OF OPEN POSITIONS
The purpose of this position is to find and attract qualified students to enroll at the University of Great Falls and to help meet University enrollment goals. The admissions counselor will manage a geographic recruitment territory, but will also work with the rest of the Admissions Department to develop recruitment plans, provide service to students throughout the admissions and enrollment process, organize admissions events, and engage other faculty, staff and students in the recruitment effort. The admission counselor is expected to be well-informed about University programs, policies, standards; to embrace the University identity and brand; to be able to articulate authentically the UGF student experience; and to convey that information compellingly to prospective students and their families.
• Identify students in the assigned territory who may be a fit for the University and engage them in the admissions process through a systematic effort of personal contact.
• Manage enrollment funnel in the assigned territory by moving students from inquiry to applicant to admitted student to deposited student to enrollment.
• Provide proactive, thorough and timely information to students about the admission process, financial aid and costs, academic program, and student experience.
• Work with the rest of the admissions staff to develop the annual recruitment plan, including the annual calendar of admissions events, and implement activities and events as assigned.
• Assess the effectiveness of various recruitment tactics and initiate new activities and programs to support the achievement of enrollment goals.
• Cultivate relationships with high school counselors, teachers and administrators, and with students and their families.
• Conduct engaging and effective campus visits for individuals and groups.
• Other duties as assigned by the Vice President for Enrollment Management.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• At least one year of experience in admissions or sales-related field.
• Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
• Demonstrates a commitment to the philosophy, mission, core values, and goals of the University and PH&S, including:
• Ability to work independently
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
• Competency with Microsoft Office products, calendaring software, customer relationship management software and student information systems. Typical physical activity
• Ability to lift 50 pounds on occasion
• Standing 10%, walking 10%, sitting 60%, driving 20%
TYPICAL ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
Office environment; occasional outdoor activity for campus tours and events. Travel may involve driving in inclement weather on occasion and long work hours.
20% travel, typically from September through November. Must perform the essential duties and responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation efficiently and accurately without causing a significant safety threat to self or others.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and/or skills required of all personnel so classified.
Please submit a resume, cover letter and three professional references to email@example.com or Human Resources, 1301 20th Street South, Great Falls MT 59405.
Leave a Reply.
MPSEOC.org | MontanaColleges.com
Montana Post Secondary Educational Opportunities Council
MPSEOC is a 501(c)3 Tax Exempt Organization
| Copyright of MPSEOC