MPSEOC just wanted to share a few important updates with you about the Montana College Fairs, the September College Pride / Spirit Celebration, the Counselor Updates, and more!
MPSEOC Counselor Update – Wednesday, October 22, 2014
· This is just a quick announcement to “Mark Your Calendar” for the 2014 MPSEOC Counselor Update on Wednesday, October 22, 2014. We will be sending more information in the mail very soon. We hope to see you at this annual event that connects the 25 Montana colleges and the Montana high school counselors!
NEW! Join us in Celebrating Montana Students | College Pride / Spirit Celebration
· Let’s show Montana how we support our students! Join us @ www.SupportMontanaStudents.org
· Here is your chance to show your support of Montana students! There are several ways that you can join the celebration:
1. Give $1.00 for the Student Scholarships and share a message for Montana students to read.
2. Share on Your Facebook the Celebration Logo this month. Feel free to share on your website, twitter, newsletter, etc. Any way you can help spread the word and show your support is a huge help!
3. Wear Your College Gear during the same time as your area college fair. Help encourage students to attend the College Fair!
4. MORE DETAILS @ www.SupportMontanaStudents.org
· At this year’s MPSEOC Conference, we compiled a video from all the “6 Word Videos” recorded and photos taken at the conference. We have added this compiled video to this celebration page to help promote this effort and show students our support from MPSEOC and our Montana colleges and universities. However, if you did not have a chance to submit your video and would like to share yours, you can still share it with everyone by emailing it to our online sharing section @ firstname.lastname@example.org .
MPSEOC Montana College Fair Tour Updates
· A very special thank you for all your help and statewide collaboration to make the Montana College Fairs a success! I just wanted you to know that your efforts are noticed and very much appreciated by so many across Montana! Thank you for all you do to help Montana students and education!
· Facebook Connections
· www.MontanaColleges.com has a Facebook Page! We would love for you to share your feedback and “Like” our page to join our network of information sharing!
· NEW! We have a special Facebook Event for the College Fairs too!
§ To help the college representatives stay connected and to allow them to share feedback, ask questions, collaborate for car-pooling, plan dinner gatherings, etc., I have created a Facebook event that seems to be a working! You can see this event and share any feedback or welcomes to this group @ https://www.facebook.com/events/513458595425666
§ We would appreciate if you would share any feedback and suggestions on good place for the college representatives to dine or visit in your area, provide any information about road construction in your area, or any other comments or questions you have to help with this year’s college fairs. This event is for the College Representatives, so share any information that might be pertinent to them while they are on this college fair tour! Thank you!
Thank you again for all your help and team efforts to help make the Montana College Fairs a success! I hope to see many of you over the next few weeks!